Organisational quality paves the way to business excellence. We all need good examples to learn from. The Hungary’s Most Excellent Companies Programme, initiated by Investors in People in partnership with the British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary, awards organisations that apply best practice in specific organisational areas and are able to shape the business culture in Hungary, in line with the strict criteria of the Investors in People Standard.
A collection of case studies of the award-winning companies is now available for downloading and sharing. The casebook serves as a teaser to the year 2017 campaign of the Hungary's Most Excellent Companies Programme.
Besides the summary of valuable practices applied by the awarded organisations, the booklet includes a welcome message and congratulations by Iain Lindsay Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Hungary, as well as quotes from the guest speakers who participated at the award giving ceremony.
Awarded organisations in 2016:
- Leadership practices – Budapest Airport Zrt.
- Living the organisation’s values – Magyar Posta Zrt. HR Organisation
- Culture of empowerment and involvement – SAP Hungary Kft.
- Managing performance – Szabó Nyelviskola és Fordítóiroda Kft.
- Culture of recognition – Unilever Magyarország Kft.
- Organisational collaboration – p2m Consulting Kft.
- Building organisational and individual capabilities – MagiCom Kft.
- Innovation and continuous improvement – Certop Kft.
- Focusing on future – Szatmár Optikai Kft.
- Special award – Maltacourt Hungary Kft.
To apply for the Hungary's Most Excellent Companies 2017 Programme, please click here.
Download the Hungary’s Most Excellent Companies Casebook 2016 in English or in Hungarian.
For more news updates about the Programme, click here.