Date and time: 18:00, 11 March 2015
Venue: Novotel Budapest Danube Hotel
The British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary
kindly invites you to its
BCCH Mentoring Launch Event
Date: Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 18:00 (registration from 17:30)
Venue: Novotel Budapest Danube Hotel (1027 Budapest, Bem rakpart 33-34.)
The Mentoring Programme is part of the BCCH’s new strategy that is tailored around knowledge sharing, and will give eight young managers the opportunity to learn and receive support from senior people with a vast management experience for their own development and reaching their goals. The BCCH wishes to create a new tradition by launching this programme, and plans to choose up to 10 young managers annually to help them become more successful in leadership in the long term, contributing to increasing the success of their organisations with the assistance of our mentors, who are highly experienced and successful leaders selected by the BCCH from among their management.
18:00-18:20 Opening Ceremony, Opening Speech by Vazul Tóth, Chairman of BCCH, andMelinda Katona, Managing Director at Borealis Consulting Kft.
18:20-19:20 Roundtable Discussion
19:20-19:30 Q&A Session
19:30-20:30 Networking and reception
Panelists of the Roundtable Discussion:
1. Vazul Tóth (BCCH Chairman, Head of Business Transformation at Vodafone)
2. Theresa Bubbear (Deputy Head of Mission, British Embassy Budapest)
3. Melinda Katona (BCCH Council Member, President of Professional Women Association (PWA- Sikeres Nők Egyesülete) of Hungary)
4. Bea Bincze (District 95 PR Officer, Area Governor at Toastmasters International, Business Coach, Mentor and Trainer at Business Coach Kft.)
5. Noémi Bíró (Regional Recruitment Manager at PwC Hungary)
6. Gabriella Pach (Organizational and Talent Development Manager at GE Lighting EMEA)
7. Mario Luca (Talent Manager at Maltacourt Hungary Kft.)
1. Vazul Tóth (Head of Business Transformation at Vodafone Hungary, Chairman of the British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary)
2. Melinda Katona (President of Professional Women Association of Hungary, Managing Director at Borealis Consulting Kft., BCCH Council member)
3. Gergely Ábrahám (Managing Director at Grayling Hungary, BCCH Council member)
4. Dennis A. Diokno (Managing Director at FirstMed-FMC Kft., BCCH Council member)
5. Zoltán Igaz (Head of Corporate Communications at ING Bank N.V. Hungary Branch, BCCH Council member)
6. Christopher Noblet (Partner at Partos & Noblet in co-operation with Hogan Lovells International LLP, BCCH Council member)
7. Andrea Tóth (Head of Provident Pénzügyi Zrt’s Communications Directorate, BCCH Council member)
8. Gábor Csóti (Partner & Managing Director of Investors In People Hungary)
9. Bea Bincze (Business Coach, Mentor and Trainer at Business Coach Kft., Head of Customer Relation and Internal Communication)
Fingerfood will be provided courtesy of the Novotel Budapest Danube Hotel.
The language of the event is English
and no translation will be provided.
Participation at the BCCH Mentoring Programme Launch Event is free of charge for BCCH members, but registration is needed. Please note that places are limited and available in the order of arrival.
Non-members: HUF 3000 + VAT
Participation fees (a gross amount of HUF 3,810 for non-members) are transferable toMagyarországi Brit Kereskedelmi Kamara at ING Bank N.V. Magyarországi Fióktelepe, 13700016-04475015 with the indication of the event title (Mentoring Programme). The invoice will be issued upon receipt of the participation fee.
Please note the following:
We can only accept a limited number of registrations on a first come first served basis.
Your registration is automatically accepted upon submission, and no confirmation is sent afterwards.
We can only accept cancellations 48 hours prior to the event.
Late cancellations and no shows will be invoiced.
Please note that photos are taken at our events and by participating you consent to those taken of you to be published on the BCCH website and/or in the Chamber's publications.